Spanish favorites Tapas menu
This menu takes the wonderful concept of tapas and some
favourites from Spanish tapas bars and gives them an
elegant and interesting twist.
- Croquettes of baby squid with squid ink and an alioli
with preserved lemon dipping sauce
- Crispy bacon wrapped dates stuffed with goats cheese and
- Patatas Bravas- roasted baby potatoes in a “Brava” (creamy smoked paprika) sauce
- Skewers of honeydew melon wrapped in Iberic Jamon
- Pinchitos Morunos- A southern Spanish, Moorish influenced tapa, skewers of spiced chicken meat
- A platter of spanish cheeses, cured meats, olives and quince paste with assorted breads
- Gambas al Ajillo- Prawns with garlic, parsley and a
splash of verdejo wine
- Albondigas- Rosemary and thyme lamb and beef meatballs
with a roasted garlic and tomato sauce
- Smokey peri-peri marinated spicy chicken wings
- Ensalada Payesa- A typical Ibicenco salad, with a dash of Max!
- Classic Sangria with a twist of mint and lemon pomegranite mojitos.
- Cafe caleta – An Ibicencan boozy coffee with citrus zest,
frigola and brandy.