Barbecues and Ibiza summers are a match made in heaven! These are some of my barbecue favourites for you to mix and match into your kind of delicious summer meal.
- Assorted dips- choose 3 from: Smoked paprika hummus, spinach and goat cheese pesto, creamy smoked fish and chives, tapenade, roasted garlic ailioli, split pea and ham, broadbean tatziki, baked feta with kalmata olives served with- Vegetable batons, artisanal breads, breadsticks.
- Gluten free bread available on request
- Peri-peri marinated chicken pieces.
- Cured salmon filets with a caper and artichoke cream sauce
- Moroccan style spice-rubbed lamb cutlets with Ras alhanout yoghurt sauce
- King prawns with lemon zest, garlic and parsley
- Lamb burgers with spicy pomegranite chutney and crumbled feta
- Gourmet sausages with cilantro seed and caramelised red onion jam
- Cured ribs with tangy ninja-made BBQ sauce
- Tapenade, parsley and red wine marinated Porterhouse
- Miso and ginger marinated tofu and seitan steaks
- Charred mediterranaen mixed vegetables
- Roasted beetroot, chevre and walnut salad
- Cous cous salad with mint, pistachios, dates and goats
- Classic greek salad with kalamata olives and sheep feta
- Red cabbage and cilantro seed coleslaw with mixed roasted
- Creamy potato salad with fresh herbs, mustard seeds and
- Watercress, pear, blue cheese and walnut salad
- Mozarella de bufala and kumato tomato caprese salad
Garlic and herb bread
- Cocoa nib and hazelnut brownies served with greek yoghurt and berry coulis
- Mango and ginger mojitos
- Sunshine margaritas